Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Okay bloggy land. I'm going to shout out across the roof tops my New Year's Resolutions for 2012! I can't even believe that I'm typing that 2012!

So here it goes: #1 Lose weight- yes this a personal goal and most people make it all the time, but I have to take this by the horns and really make this a goal that I have to reach. This goes hand in hand with #2 and #3.

#2 Exercise more! Ride my bike, walk more, and build up to other things...

#3 Stretch, Stretch, and Stretch

#4 Bog more! I'm going to make this my goal and work hard to keep it. I plan to blog at least 2 to 3 times a week and if I do it everyday, then that's just icing on the cake!

#5 Continue to organize my classroom, my teaching materials, my house, and my life! I know it is a tall order, but I've had some help over the Christmas break and it has already begun.

#6 Be a better teacher!  This is something I always strive to be and achieve!

What are your New Year's Resolution? 






No comments:

Post a Comment