Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekly Teacher Tip #3

Extra Papers

I know you have them. I know we all need to know better ways to deal with them.

Here is what I am doing this year. I have this lime green hanging pocket that I have put file folders in for each week. Sorry for the lamp in front. I don't have any updated pictures. I'll have to do that when I get back.

When the students have passed out the copies, I place all the extras in the correct file folder.

I even put tabs on the file folders so they can be flipped around to become weeks 10 - 18. This way I have file folders that can be both the week 1 and week 10.

Students can go look for extra papers and get busy on any owed work they might have lost, given to the dog to chew up, dropped in a mud puddle- you know what I mean, the list is endless.
 

How do you keep up with those extra papers?



No comments:

Post a Comment