Saturday, February 4, 2012

Week 5 Clutter-Free Project

Where does the time fly? I can't believe that it is week 5 in the great Clutter-Free Classroom Project.
Week 5 was all about storage containers.  How I love a storage container. I love color, but clear storage containers make me drool. Storage containers with drawers make me itch to fill them. 

So our task this week was to answer the following prompt: SHARE YOUR FAVORITE CLASSROOM STORAGE CONTAINER. EXPLAIN WHY YOU LIKE IT AND WHAT YOU USE IT FOR. 

Drawer containers are wonderful for paper of all types, task cards, etc. So check out my favorite storage containers and why I like them (more what I use them for). 


Love these drawers for task cards. I have these and a few more. I even need more of these to completely hold all the task cards I've collected and use.

Love these drawer containers- they hold so much and with this station I want the students to have everything they need. One of the drawers even has paper if a student forgets to make sure they have paper from home.


Love these colorful drawers. White board markers, black socks for erasers, colored pencils, markers, used file folders and much, much, more.
Still looking for some more great storage containers and more ways to organize what I have in my classroom.  Hope you are doing well with your classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment